How would you like to never worry about siding again? Here at Golden Group Roofing, we trust and install Everlast Advanced Composite Siding lauded for its remarkable durability in harsh climates, low maintenance requirements, superior fade resistance, and rot- and insect-free qualities.
Discerning homeowners who choose Everlast don’t mind paying more for a quality, long-lasting product that will enhance their property value and curb appeal. They are drawn to the fact that there’s no scraping, caulking or painting required, and no cracking, chipping, or rotting. They want a quality material that will stand the test of time and that they don’t have to hassle with maintaining.
This describes one of our recent happy clients who chose Everlast siding in Framingham for their home.
Composite Siding Installation Challenge:
Not too long ago, we received a phone call from Sarah in Framingham who requested a consultation and quote on siding. This busy professor at Framingham State University had just purchased her forever home and knew she didn’t have the time or resources to maintain her exteriors.
We met with Sarah and inspected the property, asking her about her ideas and vision. She was clear about what she wanted: a high-end siding product that she wouldn’t have to worry about, much less think about. Sarah knew everything about Everlast Advanced Composite Siding and was intrigued about the benefits it could offer her property.
Like all homes in New England, she knew she wanted her home to be protected from the elements throughout all seasons, from the bitter cold and snow in winter to the hot and humid days of summer. As we said before, this was her forever home, and she didn’t want to have to face major updates, repairs and replacements in the future.
We went over the benefits of Everlast with her, of which she had clearly done her homework. Hearing about her needs and wants, we knew without a doubt that Everlast was the best fit for this busy professional.
The next step was to show Sarah a 3D rendering of what her Everlast siding choice would look like on her home before even one plank was applied. She chose Cabernet Red as her color because she wanted a hue that evoked a warm, welcoming, and familiar feeling as she returned home each night to grade papers in comfort.
With this 3D rendering, she could visualize her house not only with the main color, but with all the trim and accessories as well. In essence, it brought her “new” home to life.
Composite Siding Installation Process:
Once we got the go-ahead to handle Sarah’s Everlast siding in Framingham, we started the permitting process. The project manager visited the site to go over any concerns, such as Dumpster placement, exits, and pets, in an effort to minimize any disruptions to the homeowner’s daily routine.
It took about three weeks to complete installation of the advanced composite siding in Framingham. Sarah went with 4.5 lap siding with vinyl red soffit, wrapped with red aluminum coil to pull the whole look together.
We then conducted the final walkthrough with Sarah, who was very happy with the results. Our team went over the labor and material warranties with her and how to contact us if she had any issues. We obtained the final permit closer and wished her well with her new home!
Everlast is a higher-end product that’s not for everyone, says Greta Bajrami, co-founder and CEO of Golden Group Roofing. This advanced composite siding can add great value to a property and give the homeowner complete peace of mind.
Composite Siding Installation Solution:
There were many benefits that drew our Framingham client to choose Everlast for her siding. Here are a few of them.
- Everlast’s triple-composite process offers the most advanced siding material in the industry. This is compared with wood, vinyl, fiber cement, and sub-par composites that fade and deteriorate over time.
- Everlast’s unique combination of polymer resins, inorganic minerals, and acrylic colorants result in a strong and solid siding.
- Because this siding contains no organic material, it won’t warp. This also keeps wood-boring insects and other pests out.
- Everlast requires no maintenance, painting, scraping, etc.
- It has superior wind and impact resistance.
- It’s 500% thicker than vinyl siding, and lasts longer, too.
- It features unsurpassed durability in harsh climates.
- The designer-curated color palette features superior fade resistance.
- This authentic cedar siding aesthetic is available in horizontal lap siding and vertical board and batten styles. Both feature a CedarTouch® finish produced from the imprint of actual cedar.
Composite Siding Installation Conclusion:
Is Composite Siding right for your property? Everlast advanced composite siding is becoming more popular for homeowners who:
- Don’t mind spending more for a product that will stand up to the test of time
- Value longevity in their exteriors
- Need more durability than vinyl or wood siding
- Want the rich, robust aesthetic afforded by Everlast
- Don’t have the time or desire for exterior maintenance
Have you explored the benefits of Everlast composite siding? Want to know what it would look like on your home without the risk? Reach out to us for a 3D rendering and consultation. We’ll walk you through your siding options, including color, trim and more.
Our office is based in Hudson, MA and we service towns across the Greater Boston and Massachusetts region. Give us a call for your free Everlast consultation at (508) 873-1884.