Installation details (Roofing)
- Complete tear-off of existing shingles and underlayments in order to expose and confirm integrity of the existing roof sheathing (Strip & replace installation only)
- Inspect the roof deck for rotted or damaged wood*
- If wood decking is needed it will be installed at $75 per sheet of plywood. Or $7 per linear foot of wood boards.
- Install 8″ aluminum drip edge to all roof edges along entire roof line to protect the roof’s perimeter and guide water off the roof and into gutters.
- Install 6 feet of Premium ice and water shield on all roof eves.
- Install 3 feet of Premium ice and water shield in all valleys.
- Install ice and water shield membrane to building code* around all penetrations such as pipe boots, chimneys, skylights or transition side walls.
- Install synthetic underlayment to remaining exposed area of roof deck in order to create a safe moisture barrier.
- Installation of Shingle Starter course to all roof edges to ensure proper sealing of all roof edges per manufacturer specifications needed for warranty of winds up to 130 miles per code.
- Installation of your choice of shingles according to the manufacturer’s specifications with 11/12 gauge corrosion-resistant roofing nails.
- Installation of 12 inch filtered ridge vent using 3 inch hand nails and 2″-4″ roof vents as needed for proper ventilation.
- Replace all roof vent pipe boot flashing kits on any external roof pipes to avoid future issues or leaks.
- Install any existing bathroom roof vent kit with new Braun bathroom Aluminum flashing.
- Re-lead Chimneys using ice and water shield, 5 by 7 inch aluminum step flashing and counter flash with 12 inch lead.
- Installation of specialty hip and ridge caps to match shingles using 3 inch hand nails.
- Clean up of all debris and perform magnetic sweep of the property to pick up any loose nails.
- Ladders will have stabilizers and protective pads to help protect your property; Shrubs and landscaping near roof line will be protected with tarping as needed.
- Dumpster on site Supplied by Golden Group.
- Delivery of dumpster to a mutually agreed upon location
- Prompt removal of dumpster after project completion
- All Permits Filed with your local town hall.
- Complimentary Registered Warranty with the manufacturer.
- This is a Labor, Material and Dumpster Warranty, NON PRO RATED.
ONE TIME TRANSFERABLE TO A NEW HOMEOWNER.
All quotations for work will be provided based on the information given to Golden Group Construction Corp. by the customer. Any variations to the work following the issue of the quotation and prior to commencement of work shall result in a revised quotation being issued for acceptance. All additional roofing membrane layers, roof Skylight units and or additional items that are not part of the quotation, will be added to the final invoice and price.
For variations after work has commenced, a fixed price to cover the variation shall be agreed between Golden Group Construction Corp. and the customer and added to the final invoice.
Quotations shall remain valid for acceptance by the customer for a period of one calendar month following the issue of the quotation and work is to commence within two calendar months from the date of the quotation else a new quotation will be required.
The customer shall be liable to meet the cost of any additional work, services or fittings that need to be provided to rectify any event or situation which arises during the course of the works that are unexpected or are beyond Golden Group Construction Corp. control. Golden Group Construction Corp. can not be held responsible for such events or situations.
Roofing Awards & Certifications
Get a roof financing decision in minutes, online
The application takes just 2 minutes and requires no documentation or uploading of documents on your end. Simply enter the cost estimate for your roofing services and the loan terms you prefer and get a financing decision in minutes. Start the application with Payzer today >
apply for roof financing now >