Replace your roof with quality, ease and peace of mind
Are you searching for the best roofing contractor in Massachusetts? Look no further – Golden Group Roofing delivers quality roof replacement you can count on. Every new roof comes with a detailed, outlined proposal and estimate, a 25-year workmanship and 50-year labor warranty, and clear communication from a dedicated team of award-winning roofers. Every hand that touches your new roof is certified by leading roof manufacturers GAF and CertainTeed.
Roof Replacement with Options
At Golden Group, we believe you should have options. Every project starts with the Golden Group Standard, and can be customized to match your home style.
Get a detailed roof estimate
Your roof protects your loved ones and your property, so you want to be sure you’ve selected someone reliable to do the best work
How to compare roofers
1. Check the roofer's license & insurance
As a homeowner, you know that the roof over your head is often the first layer of protection of your home. While you may see advertisements for unofficial roofing services, it’s wise to be sure that any roofer that touches your greatest protective layer is licensed and fully insured. When getting a quote from a roofing company, ask for their general liability and worker’s compensation insurance. Don’t forget to ask about the contractors license and home improvement certificate. Golden Group Roofing is fully licensed and insured for roofing work and provides certificates for your peace of mind.
2. Look for a detailed roof proposal
When evaluating quotes from roofing companies, be sure to check that they have provided a detailed estimate of the roofing costs as well as any other expenses necessary to get the job done. Our quotes will include everything you need to eliminate any surprises. A quality roofing company like Golden Group Roofing will take care of the local permits as well as the dumpsters and cleanup.
- Architectural Integrity of shingles. Are they missing granules, worn out, damaged and/or torn?
- Do you have any algae, moss, or lichen growing on your roof?
- Is the roof retaining any moisture or actively leaking?
- Was the roof properly installed originally?
- Do you have any skylights? If so, how old is it and is it leaking?
- Check for proper flashing around the chimney and siding/ transitional walls
- Check for proper ventilation
- Inspect exterior trim for damage and signs of water retention
- Do you need asphalt shingle roof repair?
3. Inquire about employee retention
Many roofers hire only temporary seasonal workers for the summer. While adding extra labor during high season to accommodate increased demand, a good roofing company will also have highly trained permanent workers to handle new roof install and repairs all year round. Golden Group Roofing company employees many permanent roofers, trained on the latest techniques and cutting edge roofing products. That’s why Golden Group is available for roof tune ups and repairs after storms, because we have invested in a highly skilled year round workforce.
- Check overall condition of wood decking
- Inspect attic intake and exhaust ventilation for proper airflow
- Inspect bathroom vents
- If water stains are discovered is the leak still active?? If so where is the water going behind your walls, into your insulation, perhaps your ceilings?
4. Look for roof training & certifications
A reliable roofing company will have top quality roofing materials and certifications from the manufacturers. This ensures that the roof technicians have been fully and continuously trained on the roofing components and systems. As manufacturers improve their products and procedures, the roof installers need to be trained to fully bring benefits to consumers. Golden Group Roofing has always made training and education a top priority for all of its supervisors and workers so that we can always bring the best technology to our customers. In fact, our roofers are factory certified and trained on a quarterly basis. Golden Group Roofing is a GAF Master Elite Contractor , Certainteed Selected Shingle Master, and a GAF Energy Certified Solar Installer.
5. Expect your roof to be inspected first
With all the available measuring and calculating technology, a good roofer should provide you a fully detailed estimate with measurements, photos, diagrams, and exact numbers. In days past, a roofer might give a ballpark estimate, which can leave a homeowner anxious about the procedure and possible surprise extra costs. Golden Group Roofing has invested in technology to quickly provide a fully detailed roofing estimate report to the homeowner to remove all uncertainty and guesswork. With Golden Group’s use of drone technology, satellite images, and diagrams, the homeowner has a complete packet of all the information they need to plan their roofing project without any unknowns.
6. Inquire about payment terms
It’s not unusual in the industry for a roofing company to take a deposit from the homeowner, and then wait several weeks before scheduling the installation. However, a quality roofing company like Golden Group Roofing won’t ask for a deposit until the day the work is scheduled and ready to go. Be sure to check what the payment terms are so that you aren’t surprised by large deposits for yet unscheduled work.
GAF Energy Certified Solar Installers
Golden Group Roofing is a GAF Energy Certified Installer and is trained to install GAF’s cutting-edge DecoTech Solar Panels. Learn more about the only roofing system that generates energy.
Roof Financing Options
12 months, no interest, no payments
Same as cash
18 months, no interest, no payments
Same as cash
6.99% APR for 120 months with 3 months no payment, no interest
Get a roof financing decision in minutes, online
The application takes just 2 minutes and requires no documentation or uploading of documents on your end. Simply enter the cost estimate for your roofing services and the loan terms you prefer and get a financing decision in minutes. Start the application with Payzer today >
apply for roof financing now >
Homeowners love Golden Group Roofing
Golden Group Roofing Client Diane from Northborough, MA talks about why she chose Golden Group Roofing for her recent roof replacement.
Roofing & Solar Client Joshua from Worcester, MA talks about why he decided to invest in solar roof replacement and why he decided to partner with Golden Group for the project.
Peace of Mind
Sleep easier, knowing that you have protected the roof that protects your family
Protect your Investment
A quality roof is your home’s first line of defense against damaging weather
- The GAF Golden Pledge Warranty is the strongest And very best roof warranty available.
- The Golden Pledge Warranty entitles your new roof to 50 years of coverage (20 years on 3-tab shingles), even if you no longer own the home
- With the GAF Golden pledge Warranty, all labor costs for installation are included
- Coverage includes tear-off cost and cost for disposal of roofing materials with your warranty claim service
- All GAF Golden Pledge Warranty contractors are factory-certified – including Golden Group Roofing.
- Your roof warranty is transferrable for free, for example, to the next homeowner