Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair
We start with a detailed roofing inspection.
Once we have a better understanding of what’s important to you in the roofing process we will do a complete exterior inspection of your roof as we examine the following components;
- Architectural Integrity of shingles. Are they missing granules, worn out, damaged and/or torn?
- Do you have any algae, moss, or lichen growing on your roof?
- Is the roof retaining any moisture or actively leaking?
- Was the roof properly installed originally?
- Do you have any skylights? If so, how old is it and is it leaking?
- Check for proper flashing around the chimney and siding/ transitional walls
- Check for proper ventilation
- Inspect exterior trim for damage and signs of water retention
- Do you need asphalt shingle roof repair?
Once we’ve inspected the exterior we will jump into the attic if accessible and inspect the following areas;
- Check overall condition of wood decking
- Inspect attic intake and exhaust ventilation for proper airflow
- Inspect bathroom vents
- If water stains are discovered is the leak still active?? If so where is the water going behind your walls, into your insulation, perhaps your ceilings?
Once the exterior and interior inspection has been completed our roofing experts will review areas of concerns with the homeowners and design a clear and customized road map to best address your homes roofing needs once and for all.